As the most useful necessity in any kitchen, oil for cooking popcorn come in handy for a variety of culinary creations.
This article will provide some information that can help you choose good oil for cooking popcorn. Taking the time to read the information we have provided, then you will find everything you wanted to know about oil for cooking popcorn here.
Keep watching our page if you are interested in these oil for cooking popcorn.
Top Recommended Oil for Cooking Popcorn
Coconut oil is the product many movie theaters use to pop popcorn and it gives the popcorn a great buttery flavor. Colored with beta carotene. Order by the gallon or save money and order by the case of 4.
- “Makes the best tasting flovored popcorn, along with flavacol seasoning salt make it the perfect movie theater taste, And flavor.” – david gonzalez
- “I recommend this product to anybody that loves popcorn.” – Lupe
- “I couldn’t detect any flavor in it but it did make the popcorn taste good.” – Beverly
Get great theater-quality taste with coconut oil.
- “Makes great movie theater style popcorn.” – SkinTrade
- “We will definitly buy more when we run out.” – Melinda
- “The oil is solid below 76 degrees or so but quickly melts when heated.” – Boss Hog
- “This popcorn is a yummy, buttery flavoring that makes our popcorn taste like real movie theater popcorn use to taste!” – Susan in LaBelle
- “One warning though: I tried to use this to cook up some scrambled eggs – thought it might be pretty darned good with the buttery flavor – and it totally sucked.” – Blind Dad
- “Nice, subtle flavor.” – Square
Wabash Valley Farms Real Theater Popcorn Popping Oil, comes in 16 ounce jar. If you want great popcorn, coconut oil is one of the keys. The 3 key ingredients to making theater style popcorn are; great popcorn, buttery salt and this coconut oil.
- “This stuff makes your popcorn at home taste like movie theater popcorn.” – M. Mosher
- “It becomes solid at room temperatures below 70, but it is easy to scrape out.” – Brett M Farmer
- “Very good I am glad I ordered the 3 jar pakage deal.” – Paul Cross
Coconut oil is the product many movie theaters use to pop popcorn and it gives the popcorn a great buttery flavor. White coconut oil is pure without any coloring.
- “This particular brand was very reasonably priced compared to other brands.” – EJ
- “No coconut smell and neutral taste.” – Reading Rainbow
- “You need coconut oil… buy this.” – Harriett Laura Vandevender
Snappy buttery canola oil is low in saturated fat and a healthy alternative to coconut and peanut oils. Great buttery flavor and no refrigeration required.
- “It is like having the movie theater type popcorn.” – andaronjim
- “The butter flavor is very subtle.” – Katie
- “I actually like this Snappy oil better than the other stuff now what we have been using it.” – Matt
The key ingredients to making theater style popcorn are great popcorn, buttery salt and this coconut oil.
Use Hoosier Hill Farm pure coconut oil with one of our famous popcorns to make a fantastic batch of popcorn for your family and friends! Try adding some of our famous Cheddar Cheese powder for an unforgettable cheesy treat!
Packaged in an FDA approved PET Plastic jar and electromagnetically sealed to preserve shelf-life and freshness!
Hoosier Hill Farm is located in America’s heartland of northeast Indiana.
Gluten-Free; Naturally flavored oil blend for popping & topping popcorn; A tasty blend of Canola, Sunflower & Soybean Oil
Great buttery flavor and no melting required. Our buttery oil can be used two ways. You may use it to pop popcorn or use it to top your popcorn after you pop it.
Orville’s Butter Flavor Popping & Topping Oil in a 16 ounce bottle gives popcorn a rich, buttery taste. Can be used as a popping oil or a buttery flavored topping.
Bookmark & Share
Thanks so much!